We are looking for:
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, service orientated professional to work as a member of our sales team. Adaptability and quick response to our client’s needs is integral as is the ability to manage complex projects with sensitivity. Demonstration of strong planning and organisational skills are essential as is eye for detail and accuracy.
The role will be fast paced and demanding. Day to day you will provide the sales team with support by obtaining and verifying the accuracy of orders, ensuring these are processed through our MIS system in a timely manner, liaising with our estimating and production teams to track the progress of the customer orders and maintaining a high level of communication both internally and externally with our clients.
Your success in this role will require you to demonstrate your:
- focus on customer satisfaction
- experience in a similar customer service orientated role, preferably within the printing industry
- ability to work on and manage many and varied tasks
- good skills in MS office365 (mostly Outlook and Excel)
- professionalism and drive to get the desired result
- ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
Experience in working with the Tharsten MIS system is a bonus.
If you are interested in joining our team, we offer a great place to work and a salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your interest to any of the jobs above to jobsatsosdotcomdotau.