In this section you can find handy hints and articles and links mostly concerning the technical side of prepress, printing and publishing.
There are file specifications, instructions on how to send us files, information about new technologies, our updated equipment list, a section on self publishing and illustrations and explanations on different ways of folding brochures or binding options for your publications.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
- A prepress check list
- Our recommended pdf specifications
- The Top Seven Issues with Files
- The difference between spot and process colours
- The difference between lpi and dpi
- File compression methods and what to avoid
- How to use screen shots for print
- The different types of proofs and how to set up Acrobat for online proofing